Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week 7- Logos

      This week we were tasked with creating a logo for two of the four projects. Two were requests from the school and two were for two pieces of equipment in the art department. The logos that I created were two for the RJEA and to for the saw that we named the "Piece Maker". I used adobe illustrator to create all of the logos.
       For the RJEA logo we had to use both the acronym and the words race, justice, education, and action in the logo. The shape of the logo was up to us so I decided to use a circle and a rounded rectangle to create a crisp design. The colors I used are our school colors since this would be an organization at our school.
This one was created using the ellipse tool and the pen tool to create the middle letters. The other letters were just altered from the alphabet that I created before.

For this one I used the rounded rectangle tool and just rearranged the letters from the previous logo.

      These next two were created for the hand saw that we got in the art department. The guidelines for the logo was that it had to say "Piece Maker" and it had to be a rounded rectangle. I chose the colors to kind of mimic the colors of the saw itself. I used the rounded rectangle tool and the pen tool to create both of these.

For this one, I created the letters using the pen tool to make them look like they were made up of different pieces.

For this one I used solid letters but included two puzzle pieces to play off of the word piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment